Electric Water Pump®/Electric Booster Pump® Brochure - Updated!
Iconic Australian automotive cooling technologies manufacturer, Davies, Craig Pty Ltd has released the updated EWP/EBP Brochure.
This Davies Craig brochure supersedes the EWP/EBP Brochure released in January 2018.
This brochure is specifically designed to provide the automotive aftermarket with the most up-to-date engine cooling products and product information available on our comprehensive range of Davies, Craig Electric Water Pumps, Electric Booster Pumps and accessories.
An easy-to-use Pump Summary and Product Selection Guide is located up front along with easy access to respective part numbers, dimensions and specification data.
Our website www.daviescraig.com.au offers 24/7 access to further detailed product information, frequently asked questions (FAQs) news, YouTube views and product testimonials.
New part numbers added to this brochure include the range of Electric Water Pumps (pumps only) which now allows customers to purchase a new EWP without the need to purchase a full Kit.
- Part #8101 LCD EWP Fan Digital Controller module (part #8101) for those who wish to update their earlier model Digital Controller.
- Part #19517 Male Wiring Harness suit both EBP23 & EBP40
- Part #10414 In-Line Adaptor – 35 mm (1 3/8”) O.D. No hole
- Part #10415 In-Line Adaptor – 35 mm (1 3/8”) O.D. ¼” NTP Thread
- Part #11034 In-Line Adaptor – Low Coolant Sensor replacement
- Part #0418 Compression fitting ¼” NPT + 5 mm Olive to suit #0400; #0401; #0404; #444 and #0455 Thermatic® Switches
- A Thermatic® Switch Application Chart to assist with the management of the EWPs and/or the EBPs.
Davies, Craig Pty Ltd has a stead-fast commitment to continue to offer a comprehensive range of cooling products along with qualified assistance to support your marketing and retailing efforts.
Click Here to download the new EWP/EBP brochure.